Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

2 days into 38!!

I turned 38 years old on October 31, 2010. I knew it was coming but I was thrown off by how quickly I realized that I haven't reached all my goals. I want to be healthy. So I will be using this tool to describe my feelings about my weight and the journey to healthy body weight. Also, restore the passions and the loves I have in life. I have always wanted to be an actress or someone who does voice overs. I love to sing. I want to remember ME again!!

My first set of goals will be from today 11/1/10 until 4/1/11. I want to try to lose at least 40lbs. I want to be able to fast-walk or lightly jog a mile. And, I want to be able to get out of the 26/28 sizes at the Avenue and Lane Bryant. I am ready to start for me.  Who is coming with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment