Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

Hello Again

me at 290 lbs
Me at 315 bs.


320 lbs

With my mom on a cruise in 2012 - 295 lbs
Today is November 12, 2012, Veterans Day. I just found this blog that I started two years ago. I went through some of my post and I am glad to say I have made some changes but I haven't reached all my goals. My current weight is 285.3 lbs. I just turned 40 on October 30, 2012. I will reach my goals this year. I will make me a priority and my goals will be reached.

As for my hair, I am still not sure what I want to do with it. Do I really want to be a naturalista? Or is the creamy crack calling my name? I will make some big decisions about all that soon! Right now it is fun discovering me and what I really like. I am single and I would love to find someone to make this journey with. I guess one day. Right now finding me is the most important thing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment